Drustvar Questing - Part Two

More beautiful scenery! If you've read many of my posts and seen my screenshots thus far, you know I'm a sucker for attractive scenery!


This screenshot is almost like a Thomas Kinkade painting. I love it! I seen the wheel against the light post like that and I knew I had to take a screenie!


Remember to always explore and pick up side quests on the way! You can run into hilarious little angry guys like this one!


Hmm, I think I know what happened to the farmer who lived here....


On your way up to Arom's Stand, on Highroad Pass, off to your right is a little "horde" encampment. It's orcs, goblins and horde peons trying to mine Azerite. Killing a goblin will give you a breadcrumb quest to complete. In the rocky area just before, there are "pools" of  Azerite that give you a helpful buff for a short period!

That's all for Drustvar! Thanks for reading!
/wave
~Allelya Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Derogatory or flaming/negative comments will not be approved.